- It is definitely a good time to buy. Interest
rates are at an all-time-low, and the market has
increased 20% in the last year. We are expecting another 7% increase between 2014 and 2015. Now is the perfect time to find your dream home at a price worth smiling at.
Check out the values of homes in the area you would like to live by accessing the following Multiple Listing Service web site on my SEARCH page --
- Decide whether you want to use a professional mover or go with a rental service and move yourself.
- Develop a list of all those who need to know your
new address and phone number such as:
- Bank - and Mortgagor
- Credit Cards
- Friends and Family
- Current Utility Companies
- New Utility Companies
- Insurance Company
And remember you need these to close escrow:
- Home Insurance Policy
- Owner's Title Insurance
- Home Warranty Policy (optional)
Prior to the search for a home, today more than ever,
you need to be qualified by a lender - whether a bank or a mortgage broker.
To determine what your monthly payment would be at the interest rates you are quoted, click here.
Local Service and Amenities
When considering a new home, you will want to check out the local school district, parks and recreation facilities and the utility services. Once your new home is chosen, your agent will assist you in gathering the information you need.
- Overview of the Buying & Selling Process
- Preparing Your Home Through The Eyes Of A Buyer
- Repair & Cleaning Checklist
- Possible Work Orders
- What To Do While Your House Is Being Shown
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Find what your house is worth in today's market
by accessing the following web site:
Share your thoughts with us!
Just click on the picture to blog!